Tuesday 17 June 2014

Sydney 12th June - 16th June


Thursday 12th I went to Sydney for the tenth time in just under a year to visit Lorenzo. On the Friday Lorenzo, Alicia, Jon and I went to lunch at The Beresford Hotel in Surry Hills for lunch. It was so good, the sweet fries were the best fries I've ever had! The picture is of the spatchcock dish. 




On the Saturday night Lorenzo and I stayed at The Grace Hotel to celebrate our 4 years together. We went to my favourite restaurant for dinner which is called Vapiano. I highly recommend it if you're in Sydney - its cheap and has such a cool vibe. Staying at The Grace was so relaxing and nice. In the morning we had the buffet breakfast which was just perfect :) 

On Sunday we had a late check out, did some shopping then went to Alicia's baby shower for her Sydney friends. 

Around the first week of August I will finally be moving to Sydney. I can't wait!

G x





No comments:

Post a Comment